Up until 2014, the company has successfully focused on building institutional structures, processes, systems and services that provides holistic transformational development to the Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) in Ghana through its cloud based software platform solution and capacity development programme.
The company currently provides a wide range of mobile and cloud based solutions for MFIs and has the capacity and intent to develop these further to cover a wider cross-geographical client base in Ghana and the Sub-Saharan Africa. Logiciel Ltd is an innovative technology and services company that delivers core banking, mobile banking and cash management mobilisation platforms in Ghana. In addition, over the past 24 months the company has implemented a number of changes in its product structure, services and corporate governance that provides the enabling environment to promote growth, efficiency, productivity, profitability and sustainability.
Logiciel Company Limited, is a Ghanaian owned limited liability company incorporated in Ghana with business registration number C0002237253 and registered in 2013. Currently has 175 Clients which is made up of 171 MFIs, 1 Insurance Company, 1 local Government Institution, 1 Finance House and 1 Universal Bank. These Financial Institutions have a total branch network of 469 across the country. The company developed and piloted its flagship product in 2012 known as “gkudi platform” which is cloud based platform for MFIs in Ghana which contributed to the growing numbers of its clientele base over the period. No wonder the company is recognised by the household name gkudi among MFIs in Ghana.
Our strategic positioning currently is a precondition for excellent growth and profitability.
Logiciel offers the following advantages over other providers:
- A Track record of collaborating with regulators and network of associations in the microfinance industry.
- A uique approach to informal market - architecture provides low costs to customers.
- The platforms are designed with simple interfaces for ease of use, perfect for the informal sector operators.
- The platforms are integrated into all Mobile Networks hence built on existing infrastructure.
- Logiciel’s IT services are easy to do business and easy to implement.
- Logiciel has ‘Boots on the ground’ in operational areas to supply end-to-end support.
- Logiciel has a roadmap of capacity building for client organizations in partnership with network of associations.
“To become the leading pro-poor service provider of cloud based mobile banking application and shared data platform in the Microfinance Industry in Sub-Saharan Africa.”
Logiciel is dedicated to delivering the most advanced innovative ICT technology to become the partner of choice for the microfinance institutions, governments, financial institutions and enterprises by helping them create, bridge the gap, build and maintain reliable and cost-effective solutions in enhancing financial inclusion and transformational development of rural poor and low income earners.
Innovation - Pursuing new creative ideas that have the potential to change the environment in which we operate and the globe.
Accountability - Acknowledging and assuming responsibility for actions, products, services, decisions and policies.
Integrity - Acting with honesty and honour without compromising the truth.
Diversity - Respecting the diversity and giving the best of composition of people as well as the ideas they bring on board.
Commitment - Committing to great product, service and other initiatives that impacts lives within and outside our company.
Empowerment - Encouraging employees to take initiatives and give the best. Adopting an error-embracing environment to empower employees to lead and make decisions.
- We owe each other trust, respect and honesty
- We owe our customers the highest quality of service
- We owe our organisation full commitment and dedication
- We owe ourselves personal and progressional growth